Big News (and Savings) for Manufacturers
Presenter: Michael Siegel, CPA, technical expert and alliantgroup Managing Director
THURSDAY, MARCH 10, 2016
12:00 – 12:30 PM CST
If you are looking for some additional cash for your business, you definitely need to checkout our upcoming webinar on a major refund opportunity offered by the federal government. This opportunity is estimated to have been overlooked by 95% of eligible companies—and for manufacturers, the big takeaway is that it is tailor made to put money right back into their pockets.
If your company engages in any of the following activities, you could be eligible for a major cash refund from the U.S. government:
- Development of second-generation or improved products
- Design/fabrication of tooling and fixtures
- Development of unique computer numerical control (CNC) programs
- Design/fabrication of custom equipment and machinery
- Optimizing manufacturing processes
- Product design and development using computer-aided design (CAD) tools
- Many, many more qualifying manufacturing activities
A must-attend session for CEOs, presidents and CFOs.
Join us and alliantgroup Managing Director Michael Siegel for a complimentary webinar to see if you qualify for this fully government-sponsored opportunity for U.S. manufacturers.
For more information on alliantgroup and our tax consulting services, please visit our website at www.alliantgroup.com.